Conway Medical Center Institutes ProMediCorps, Inc.’s Staff Scheduling and Productivity Software Program, Shift Wizard
Conway Medical Center Purchases Shift Wizard
(Cary, NC – July 1st, 2010) — ProMediCorps, Inc., the developer of a SaaS (Software as a Service) application that provides advanced electronic staff scheduling and productivity software, today announced that Conway Medical Center, in Conway SC, just outside of Myrtle Beach SC, has selected their internet based application, ShiftWizard,™ to fill the hospital’s complex staff scheduling, productivity and incident management needs.
With the implementation of ShiftWizard, Conway Medical Center is committed to spend less time on the day-to-day struggles of scheduling staff or filling open shifts, and spend more time caring for patients. The outcome being a more productive, less stressed environment, resulting in higher standards of care, continuity of care and increased staff retention, with an extremely quick return on investment.
Unlike other scheduling software solutions, Shift Wizard was designed with the end user in mind, utilizing simple point and click technology. With short training sessions, staff members can be trained in 10-15 minutes, while managers and administrators can be trained in about 2 hours. Because Shift Wizard is an internet based software solution, there is no installation on the infrastructure or backbone of the users’ infrastructure. Shift Wizard can be accessed from any computer via any internet browser. Furthermore, there is minimal IT involvement required on the hospital side.
About Conway Medical Center
Conway Medical Center, a private, not-for-profit hospital, began in downtown Conway approximately 60 years ago with 6 physicians on staff. Today, the medical staff has grown to more than 200 representing many specialties and sub-specialties. The hospital employs approximately 1400 people and is one of the county’s largest employers. We are committed to excellence in customer service. This is evidenced the moment you walk through our front door and is demonstrated by the care and respect we give our patients, their families, and the community we serve.
After more than three years of construction work, Conway Medical Center completed a new Patient Bed Tower on July 28th, 2009. Everything in the Tower has been designed to promote healing. There are streamlined nursing stations, the latest technology, large rooms that can accommodate patients and families, and countless amenities. The new bed tower contains 64 new patient rooms, bringing the total number of beds at Conway Medical Center to 210.
For more information, visit www.conwaymedicalcenter.com
About ProMediCorps, Inc.
Founded in 2005, ProMediCorps, Inc. is a Cary, North Carolina based company dedicated to providing medical institutions with advanced software that has minimal impact on capital budgets. Shift Wizard will fit into any sized hospital, whether you have 50 beds, or 1000 beds.
Below are just a few of the features and benefits offered by Shift Wizard:
- Web Based – No Software or Hardware to install
- Real Time Productivity Module: HPPD/CPPD Approaching OT/Census Variance
- Minimal Involvement Required From Your IT Team
- Extremely Cost Efficient SaaS Model (Software as a Service)
- Very Small Upfront Fee to Install and Train Staff
- Extremely quick, proven ROI
- Interfaces to Kronos, Lawson, Meditech, SMS, API and other 3rd party databases
- Robust Communication Center – Email/Text/Voice Messaging Capabilities
- License/Certification Tracking with 30/60/90 Day Automated Messaging
- Open Shift Management – Electronic Needs List
- Automated Incident/Disaster Management & Communication
- Advanced Reporting Tools
- Reduced Overtime and Agency/Travel Usage
- Centralized Open Shift (Needs List) Management
- Extremely Easy to Use – High User Adoption Rate
- Multiple Automated Processes, Leading to Increased Manager and Staff Efficiencies
For more information on ProMediCorps’ software, Shift Wizard, visit www.ProMediCorps.com or call 866.828.3318.